preside as是什么意思 preside as在线翻译 preside as什么我爱读书
1. To propose to convene extraordinary shareholder meeting, and to convene and preside over shareholder meeting when the board of directors does not exercise the duty to convene and preside over the shareholders` meeting as prescribed in this Law
2. Act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university.
3. Was the mayor and as such preside d over the council; expected difficulties, and such occurred.
4. So the CSRC's incentive is to preside over successful-looking IPOs, as much as it is to ensure their fairness.
5. Under the accord, Mr. Mugabe is to continue as head-of-state and preside over cabinet meetings.
6. None of the contenders for the papacy, moreover shall preside as pope at the council.
7. Of course as the former preside of MS club he delivered his deep reins profoundly edification and brave benison to us.
8. preside as是什么意思
8. But virually from the mement that the first hijacked plane crashed into the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 55-year-old Laura Bush former school librarian and teacher, homemaker faced a historic task: She has been asked to help confort a nation that has suffered its most lethal and emotionally devastating attack ever, as well as preside over the White House during a world-wide war on terrorism.
9. preside as
9. Hu isn't expected to designate his successor this week, however, and will likely continue to preside over a standing committee that rules by consensus, rather than by the dictates of a single strong leader as in much of China's recent past.
10. One appointed or elected to preside over an organized body of people, such as an assembly or a meeting.
11. His sisters were very anxious for his having an estate of his own; but though he was now established only as a tenant, Miss Bingley was by no means unwilling to preside at his table, nor was Mrs.
12. His sisters were very anxious for his having an estate of his own; but though he was now established only as a tenant, Miss Bingley was by no means unwilling to preside at his table, nor was Mrs. Hurst, who had married a man of more fashion than fortune, less disposed to consider his house as her home when it suited her.
13. preside as的解释
13. You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone; same speech as last Monday.
14. As for Zhuan Yu, the former king once au2thorized him to preside over the ceremonial sacrifices to an2cestors at Dongmeng Mountain. Furthermore its lands hadlong been within our national territory when it was initi
15. preside as的近义词
15. Overseas judges are invited to preside as non-permanent judges of the court of final appeal, the highest appellate court in Hong kong.
16. Provided that, if the chairman is absent from any meeting or any part thereof, he may nominate a member to preside in his absence as chairman at the meeting or part thereof.
17. The governor shall plan, promote, and preside at all official district meetings except as otherwise expressly provided.
18. The Chairman of the Executive Committee and in his absence the Vice-Chairman shall preside as Chairman at every General Meeting of the Foundation.
19. Mr. Bernanke's last day as chairman is Jan. 31. He will preside over one more policy meeting Jan. 28-29.
20. Policymakers, loath to preside over a Greek-style fiasco, have interpreted this thesis as a clarion call for fiscal tightening.
文章来源: 初一作文网-童年回忆-名言大全 http://www.sammiwago.com文章标题: preside as是什么意思 preside as在线翻译 preside as什么发育潜能 下一篇：没有了